Monday, August 7, 2017

Christmas Ideas

It's time to think about stitching for Christmas, whether it be for decoration or gifts. I have several Christmas patterns available at special prices. Payment is by Paypal (I will send a money request), or Australia Post money order (Australian orders only).

"Candy Canes" (below), size 76cm X 112cm. Instructions for both borders included. Pattern price is $12 posted (Australia). Message me for international price. Payment is by Paypal (I will send a money request), or Australia Post money order (Australian orders only).

"Christmas Peck" (below) pattern for a wall hanging, size 26cm X 86cm. Pattern price is $7 posted (Australia). Message me for international price. Payment is by Paypal (I will send a money request), or Australia Post money order (Australian orders only).
          

"Christmas Song" (below), size 86cm X 163cm. Pattern price is $13 posted (Australia). Message me for international price. Payment is by Paypal (I will send a money request), or Australia Post money order (Australian orders only).

"Double the Christmas Fun" (below), pattern for two wall hangings. Pattern price is $12 posted (Australia). Message me for international price.  Payment is by Paypal (I will send a money request), or Australia Post money order (Australian orders only).

"Letters to Santa" (below), a set of five little projects. Place mat, secret key holder, reindeer food pouch, "Santa Welcome Here" sign, letters to Santa pocket. Pattern price is $12 posted (Australia) Message me for international price.  Payment is by Paypal (I will send a money request), or Australia Post money order (Australian orders only).

"Santa's Little Helper" (below), wall hanging. Pattern price is $5 posted (Australia) Message me for international price.  Payment is by Paypal (I will send a money request), or Australia Post money order (Australian orders only).

"Beary Merry Christmas" (below) wall hanging. Pattern price is $5 posted (Australia) Message me for international price.  Payment is by Paypal (I will send a money request), or Australia Post money order (Australian orders only).
If you have any queries, I can be contacted via messenger on Facebook, or email me at teddlywinks@bigpond.com 

Happy stitching!

Liz

No comments: