Monday, July 17, 2017

Hello everyone, after a long, long gap between posts! I have now retired (and enjoying having no deadlines!) but there are still patterns for sale and who knows, there may be a new design every now and then! I no longer have a website, but you can find me on Facebook and, of course, find out about any news from this blog. Most of my patterns are at special prices, so take no notice of pricing in previous posts.
Green Farm Village is a pattern designed around the memories of where my Mum grew up in Wales. The Lodge is where they lived on Green Farm Lane just outside Cardiff. St. George's is the 13th century church where Mum and Dad were married just after WW2.
Completed size when finished is 60" X 70", but you could use individual blocks to make a smaller quilt or wall hanging.
Pattern price is $13 (Australia) or $21 (International). Payment is by Australia Post money order or Paypal (I will send a money request).
Happy stitching!
Liz

No comments: