Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Forget-Me-Not Garden

Ernie Dingle has been a very excited little bear over the past few months. He has been helping me choose fabrics and threads for my new BOM, "Forget-Me-Not Garden" (he likes to think he's the one in charge). Those Cottage Garden Threads are just gorgeous and the colours that Ernie chose go perfectly with the Tilda fabrics.
He took great interest in how the quilt was put together and .......
..... helped with the pinning (although at times he got a bit carried away - hence the pin in his ear) ......
..... and watched carefully during the quilting process. He was quite taken with my quilting discs .....

..... and viola! Here's the completed quilt. Let me know if you would like to find a patchwork shop that is running it as a BOM, and I will assist!
Liz
P.S. The frogs are coming.......

No comments: