Monday, October 13, 2014

A New Block of the Month Soon

Here are a few sneak previews of my newest BOM - it should be ready for the AQM in November.
It is said that we work better under pressure, but I'm being frustrated by the lack of availability of a certain piece of green fabric. There is some on its way (I hope) and the rest should be arriving in Australia in November. I should be able to complete the quilt using the piece that is winging its way to my PO box ....... I hope!
Lots of flowers, some birds and bees, a ladybird, and other "gardeny" thingies.
Now I need to think of a name for it.
A couple of new patterns that are available from my website are Lily's Cushion and Nick Nack Bag (both below).

Go to my website for details.
Happy Stitching!
Liz
P.S. Any suggestions for a name for my new garden quilt?

No comments: