Monday, August 18, 2014

Ernie Dingle at Workshop

Ernie and I had a wonderful day at The Patchwork Tea House last Saturday, with a group of lovely ladies from a quilting group from Sunbury. First item on the agenda was morning tea - Gary's scones with home made jam and cream! We needed a nap after that.
Ernie watched intently while I took the ladies through a workshop of needleturn applique, blanketstitch applique, backstitch, satin stitch and several other tips to improve their sewing techniques.
I think he was a little nervous while the iron was on.
Here are some of the ladies at work ...... I think they're working ...... there was so much chatting and laughter that I wonder how much actual stitching happened!
It was a busy but very satisfying day, with a very appreciative workshop group.
Liz
P.S. Hope to see you all at The Patchwork Tea House again soon girls!

No comments: