Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Lots More Teddy Bear Sleeping Bags

Just have a look at these! Lots of little teddy bear sleeping bags!
Made by my facebook friend - they are so cute!
Hmmmm ..... it has given me an idea for Valentine's Day .....
I love this pic of all the teddies together! The pattern (Teddy Bear Cot Quilt) is available from Teddlywinks.
Le Bouquet Francais is the new French General range - and lookie at what I have sitting on my workbench!
A fat quarter pack and a jelly roll!
The ideas are happening already - can't wait to begin (when I have had a "mental health" day or three).
I think you already realize that hot weather and I just don't go together, and I know that some of you love Summer, but that's the way it is.
Give me a lovely crackling log fire and a misty Winter day and I'm happy.
Liz
P.S. News of a Make and Take workshop to be held at the April AQC in Melbourne coming soon.



1 comment:

TiramiSue said...

I'm with you MissLiz, roll on the ice age!