Saturday, June 15, 2013

Watbag Weport

Wemember (whoops - that's Watbag speak!). Remember Watbag? Here's an update in his own words.....
Hello everyone, I’m in a bit of a quarry.  
Last Wednesday night, Sooty was sitting on the Dad, with his paws over his eyes, I think he thought the Top Gear lap was going pear shaped and didn’t want to look. 
Tigger was sitting on the Mum, helping with the knitting and purring very loudly.
Dad said, “You’ve got a little rattlegun”. 
I looked and couldn’t see a gun of any kind, so I asked Tigger. 
She said, “Don’t know, don’t care”. 
I then asked Sooty, and he told me to look it up in the dicshonery.
A dicshonery must be a very big book if it has all those words in it, so I got the biggest one I could see. I needed a bit of help to get it on the table, and then I asked Sooty how to spell wattlegun.
“R R R Rattlegun”.
“Yes, R R R Wattlegun”.
But I couldn’t find it.
The book did have lots of words in it, and has lots of pitchas as well.
This looks good for wunch.
Dicshoneries have good things in them.
I’m getting sick of whiskas.
Now back to the wattlegun. I saw one on the car races yesterday. They were using it to take wheels off a car. I don’t see what that has to do with knitting.
Now Tigger is sitting on Mum, helping to knit again and purring very loudly - she sounds just like a wattlegun.
I still don’t go outside, I saw a mudlark chasing the Wedgetail Eagle, so it must be even scarier.
Now I’m going to see if I can send Mum messages like Sooty does, I want that dicshonery pitcha for wunch.
From Watbag
P.S. Tonight I'm going to sleep on top of the wardrobe in the Mum and Dad's bedroom, 'cos that's where Sooty and Tigger sleep and they said I could join them tonight. I hope they don't snore.........

No comments: