Friday, June 28, 2013

Just Photos

I know it has been a few weeks since Lo's Quiting Bee - her fund raiser for cancer research - but here are a few more photos of the day. Here's Lo with a spectacular piece of work - all her own, which involved fabric painting, embroidery and a huge amount of embellishment.
It is a piece she should be very proud of!

Here are a couple of quilts that were on display.

Margaret from Creature Crafts had her daughter's Christmas stocking to show me - made by Margaret, of course!
And how about these toadstools! Made by a talented lady from the group.
Back home again - this is the sewing machine I learnt to sew on - when I think about it, we had to sew one-handed - the other was used to turn the handle! It was my grandma's and I treasure it!
That's all for now - a report about the Bendigo Craft Alive Show coming soon!
Happy Stitching!
Liz
P.S. It's school holidays, the weather is cold, and lots of my friends have "flown north", or even overseas, to warmer weather. Hmmmmm.....

No comments: