Sunday, May 26, 2013

Snippets from A Woodland Christmas

Firstly, a fox - one of a selection of little stitchery snippets from my new design, "A Woodland Christmas" - I have used Lynette Anderson's newest Christmas range, the gorgeous "Candy Cane Angels".
A moose....
....a rabbit....
....and a hedgehog....
....and there are more to come. Raccoons, a squirrel, a snail and owls, and of course, some bears!
Here are some of the fabrics.
The pattern will be available soon - if you go to my website you can subscribe to my e-newsletter which notifies you as soon as new patterns are released.
Happy stitching!
Liz
P.S. Only two months and our newest grandchild will be born! Can't wait!

3 comments:

Melody said...

I'm really looking forward to this one. All my favourite little animals - so sweet.

Wendy said...

This is a definite purchase - can't wait for the pattern to come out!!!

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.