Saturday, September 15, 2012

Beaconsfield part 2

Anemones in the garden! I don't know where they came from - they just appeared!
So did the tulips! Just appear, I mean! But I knew they were there, I had just forgotten about them. That's the beauty of Spring - you never know what's going to burst out of the ground!
Back to Beaconsfield - here is our stand - we made the most of the little space, and it worked out to be quite big enough for us!
"Letters to Santa" had its first showing in public - it was very popular. A pattern for Santa's placemat, a reindeer food sack, a pouch for mailing Santa's letters, Santa's secret key holder and a "Santa Welcome Here" wall hanging.
My little bookmarks created a lot of interest, with happy shoppers planning to make some for Christmas presents.
Ernie and his "New Best Friend" Gregory trying to look innocent - it didn't work with me. I caught Ernie on the bike in a "do not touch" display........
......then hiding in the laundry basket ......
....... then pretending he had been with Monty and Gregory the whole time!!!!!
Home just in time for tea. Pizza, wine and beer!
I'm hoping to get to Patchwork Passion one Saturday soon - to show off the new designs and maybe to demonstrate my applique/stitchery techniques.
Liz
P.S. It's not a restaurant. The reserved sign is a family joke. We like to eat our pizza at home - then we can't embarrass ourselves with melted cheese and tomato sauce on our elbows.........

No comments: