Friday, August 17, 2012

More Treats in Store

Here's a sneak preview of a new Christmas design which will be released in September - it will have several 
small projects in the one pattern. 
I'm not giving any more away - although I find keeping secrets very hard and the secret is not much of a secret any more!!!!!
There are two fabric ranges - I think I'll make up samples in both ranges and have photographs on the cover to show off each one. It means more work but it will be worth it!
We're not letting this ghastly weather beat us!
Went for a walk in the rain this morning!
Then a leisurely morning tea, lit the fire, made chocolate mousse for tonight (David is cooking pineapple chicken), we have a supply of drinks and nibbles for this afternoon, and two movies ("Waking Ned Devine" - a favourite of mine, and "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel").
Doors locked, phone off.
The hyacinths are loving the weather - but I have to keep turning them because they lean towards the sun!! (What am I saying!?! What sun?!!??)
Liz
P.S. "Christmas Song" and "Fairy Bears" (both BOMS) are nearly ready for release. I have almost finished the patterns and need to take photos for the covers, so it shouldn't be long now!
P.P.S. Sean's 4th birthday party tomorrow - a pirate theme! Shiver me timbers!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Teasing, teasing Liz~! Can't wait for both new Christmas releases!!