Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Love of Stitching

Remember this?
And these?
It's finally finished! A small quilt (26" X 30") perfect for using up scraps, or doing what we all love, visiting our favourite patchwork shop and buying new, beautiful fabric!
Just the right size for displaying on your wall - doesn't take up much room.
It's my newest design and is only available from Lorraine at Patchwork Passion, 29 Hotham Street, Cranbourne, Victoria, 3977, Australia. Ph: 03 59954455
Her website is www.patchworkpassion.com.au
More designs flying around in my head - and not just quilts.
Have to be strong and complete a few unfinished patterns before I begin anything new.
Just hate having too many on the go.
Mixes me up and I get confused.
Which is easy to do these days!
And my self portrait. Well that's another story!
Liz

2 comments:

Susie said...

Its gorgeous!

Tatkis said...

What a sweet, lovely quilt!

Hugs,
Tatyana