Thursday, November 24, 2011

Ernie Dingle Ready To Go!

I have been stitching "Christmas Tweets" using Presencia thread number 9275 - it's a variegated red through to very dark red, almost black. It's looking good - then I will turn it into something, I don't know what yet! Something to show what can be done with a little pre-printed stitchery!
As you can see, I haven't completed all the stitching yet - finger still giving me grief from a gardening accident, but it's on the mend.
Ernie Dingle is ready and waiting - off to the AQM this weekend. Although it is a busy couple of days, we are looking forward to catching up with all our friends in the patchwork and quilting industry.
I'm just trying to work out a strategy for "Ernie Control" - he tends to go a bit wild at these events (must be Himself's influence)!
Liz

1 comment:

Val said...

I like your Christmas Tweets :)
Ernie looks like he is being very helpful.