Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Lilies and Peonies

Here are some blocks (a work in progress) of "Grandma and Me", a six month block of the month, which will be released in the Lily and Peony fabrics soon. I was a lucky girl - my friends at Lloyd Curzon Textiles sent me swatches of the fabrics and here are all the lovely colours and designs - a bit rumpled because I couldn't wait to cut into them and get sewing!
The pink and greens are just stunning.
The larger prints of the lilies are glorious.
I'll be sitting in front of the TV today - watching movies and hand stitching. I have to take it slowly because I injured a finger on my right hand and it's taking a long time to heal. Very frustrating!
Meanwhile, Spring is well and truly here, as you can see by my lovely irises!
Liz

3 comments:

Sam Barry said...

This looks wonderful, the stitching and fabrics are amazing. Hope you finger heals up soon.

Bearly Sane said...

Lovely stitcheries Liz and those new fabrics ar beautiful, gorgeous colours. Had a bit of reading to catch up on, you are doing more blog posting than me these days.
Hope the pinkie gets better soon!
Hugs,
Sandi
P.S. Have you been over to the new Ikea yet?

Zuly said...

Lindo trabajo!
Feliz fin de semana,
Zuly Castillo U. - COSTA RICA