Friday, October 21, 2011

Grandma and Me

I was sent this photo by Noelle of Noelle's Country Craft and Gifts, in Charters Towers, Queensland. She has made the quilt in brights - simply stunning! I think she is giving it to her granddaughter - after she has finished with it in the shop!
Contact Noelle for details:
PO Box 216 Charters Towers QLD, 4820.
Ph: 07 47872874
I have completed my version of the quilt, and the photo will be blogged, and the pattern pack will be available shortly.
Keep watching my website for details, or subscribe to my e-newsletter from the website.
Avocado Man! Archie loves avocado, as you can see!
Good thing it's an Ikea high chair! It means we can take it outside and hose it down!
Liz

2 comments:

Zuly said...

No words ... spectacular! I congratulate this quilt is beautiful!
The colors are very bright.
Archie I send a kiss :-)
Greetings from Costa Rica,

Zuly Castillo U.

Anonymous said...

He is a man after my own heart or should I say stomach. Only thing is I like avocado in my mouth!!!