Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Now you see him, now you don't.

These are my new little stitchery packs - "Quilting Friends", above, contains two teddy stitcheries, and "Little Birds", below, contains three designs. They are pre-printed on homespun, and it's up to you what you use them for - quilts, wall hangings, bags, quilt labels, cushions - the possibilities are endless!
They are not on the website yet, but in the meantime, you can mail, phone, email or fax your details through. There is a printable form on my website.
For those of you who have a Paypal account, I now have an ebay store where you can find all of my patterns (prices are the same as my website). You will also find some completed quilts and framed stitcheries.
Now you see him, now you don't! Archie was with us today. He loves chairs! Being under them, that is!
Such a happy little chappy!
Liz

No comments: