Monday, September 26, 2011

Little Peek at Grandma and Me

"Grandma and Me" - it's coming along nicely - considering that I badly sprained a finger in the garden four weeks ago! When I think of the times (in a former life as a teacher) that I patted an injured child on the head, said "there there", and told them to sit in the shade and rest their hand!!!!! Never again! Painful! Ow! ow! ow! AND it's my stitching finger on my sewing hand!
But the swelling and bruising is disappearing and it's getting much better.
These are some pics of the blocks.
More will be revealed soon!
Here's the latest pic of Archie - very relaxed, watching "In the Night Garden". A very weird program ..... but that's another story!
Big news - I now have an eBay store. So for those of you who have a Paypal account, it's a very convenient way to purchase your Teddlywinks patterns! And there are discontinued patterns at cheaper prices!
Liz
P.S. It's raining again! (Good title for a song?!?)
♪♫♪ ♫ ♪♫
P.P.S. It's not unusual (Another song title?!?)
♪♫ ♪ ♫♪♫
P.P.P.S. Who'll stop the rain (Another song title?!?)
♪♫♪ ♫

Rain, rain, go away ..... (somebody stop me ....) ♪ ♫ ♪♫ ♪♫

2 comments:

Zuly said...

Hello from Costa Rica!
Hope you're better than your finger.
I really like your quilt ... you will be very nice, I know!
A kiss to your grandson! how cute!
Zuly Castillo

Karen said...

Ouch!! Our fingers may be little but they sure hurt a lot. And because we use them for everything you always are aware of the pain. Glad you are on the mend, though!
Archie looks quite taken in by the show.
Your stitching is looking lovely.