Monday, June 27, 2011

Teacup Challenge

OK girls - it's teacup challenge time!
One of my blogging buddies, Kris, from Tag Along Teddies, is, in my opinion the queen of teacups.
So let's see how many of you out there are secret closet teacup aficionados.
Here's my selection - I must confess I have more but they are stored away in boxes until I can get my grubby little hands on a nice display cabinet ......
As you see, I like the matching plate (for the eclair of course!).
This is my favourite. It has a gorgeously intricate gold lacy pattern all over, but the outside of the cup is quite plain with just a posy of flowers ........
but when you drink your tea - look what appears!
Start blogging girls! Let's see all those teacups!
Liz

11 comments:

rubyslipperz said...

You girls have some of the most beautiful tea cups!!

hugZ,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com
=) new follower =)

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Miss Liz!! Love your teacups!! especially your fave - you're right, it is so pretty!! :0) I've popped a couple more pics on and challenged the gals to "Show Us Your Teacups!" So we'll see how many of us are ready for a virtual tea party! :0) Suddenly, I find myself humming ... "Tea for two and two for tea ... me for you and you for me!" Tee! Hee! Hee! Enjoy your cuppa and let the teacup fun begin! Bear Hugs! KRIS

Mistea said...

Seems every one is getting their pretty tea cups out - I don't have any to share.
Yours are very pretty - lovely reminders for me of my grandmothers collection, that top one is very similar to the one she used every day.

Michelle said...

What a fab idea, I love teacups! I think I will join in too!
I have a friend who's cat's have their very own tea cup and saucer to drink from! How cool is that.

Yaya and Papa said...

You and Kris inspired me to blog about my "teacup collection". Here's the link:
http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com/2011/06/teacup-collection-challenge.html

Sheila said...

Haven't posted yet but will be posting some of my tea cups , I don't have a huge collection but I love what I do own.Love to have you visit .Your cups are gorgeous especially the last one !

teresa said...

Your teacups are beautiful. Thanks so much for the challenge... I had so much fun with this... not to mention ... a great cup of tea.. Cheers

Michelle Ridgway said...

I love your challenge and all your gorgeous cups. I'm not even in the closet. I am an out in the open fully blown teacup addict. Thanks for the delightful treat.

Val said...

I love all your tea cups. I collect cups and mugs and tea pots and tea and coffee. I have been posting about them on Tuesday Treasures. Must be time to put up my trio sets this Tuesday.

Bearly Sane said...

Love the last the best!
Hugs,
Sandi

quiltjude said...

So glad I came across your blog and all the lovely blogs with tea cups, I love love love tea cups :)