Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Stuart Mill Episode Two

Ernie Dingle is NOT HAPPY!!!!! Here he is - sulking! That's him with his back turned. It's all my fault because I forgot to take him along to St Arnaud. So now he's not talking.
Actually, it's all very peaceful around here ..........
This is the second installment of the Stuart Mill weekend.
Here is Jenny working on her dolphin quilt - the one I showed you in my last posting. She's certainly one happy stitcher!
The following photos are views of the hall where the ladies gathered to sew, chat, eat, drink, and in general be merry!
What a lovely bunch of ladies - such a happy group.
Now here's a little bit more about those dinky cut-outs that Jen was making for the girls - here she is, concentrating on a new design. This is what the girls' sewing machines look like now!

Here's the printer at work - there's a little cutter gizmo that quite speedily cuts out the computerised design onto sticky-backed vinyl. I think it's called the Silhouette Digital Craft Cutter. Jen, if you read this, let me know if that's correct? A very useful tool, especially for scrapbookers!
The cut lines can be seen if you look very carefully at the photo below.
Karyl and her fantastic camera - taking a photo of me taking a photo of her.
I told you it was peaceful around here - we are looking after Archie tonight. He is flat out on the family room floor, fast asleep!
Ernie should sulk a bit more often!
More about Stuart Mill soon.
Liz

No comments: