Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Shambles

Yes - I know. It's carpet!
And yes, I know. It's berber.
And yes, I know. It's wool.
But with my nose, wool's the go!
And yes, I know. Berber is an eighties look. But I don't care. It's my home. And I love it!
Anyway, you won't see all the threads from my sewing!
Here's the ladder in all its glory - yet to have "stuff" hanging from it.
The carpet layers loved it. "What a good idea", they said. I am a big fan of what I call "skyhooks" (the rock band as wel - God bless Shirley's little cotton socks). If I can hang something up, I'll do it because it means that it's out of the way and I can clean underneath without difficulty.
We have finally moved in ........ I think .........
That board in the front is an old ironing board ready to be tarted up.
We found a tent.
David was very taken with it!
And we found a little kiddy couch. Next thing I knew, guess who was in the tent with the couch, and his new best friend. All tuckered out!
Liz

4 comments:

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Liz! Oh dear ... your sewing studio looks like mine at the moment, except I'm still in the middle of the clean out, de-clutter and redecorate - EEK!! Where does all the STUFF come from!! I'm sure we'll both enjoy our creative spaces when they're finished, but I bet you're like me and wish you could click your fingers and have it all finished! :0) Aaaaawww ... hope your sweetie had a nice nap in the tent with his new furry buddy! :0) All the best with your sorting. Bear Hugs! KRIS

The little book of Nessie said...

Great sewing room Liz! Still lots to do but the finish is closer now isn't it? Regards, Nessie

Quilt Kitty said...

Hi Liz, isn't it amazing how quick a room can go from empty to full. The ladder is great. Hard choice of who looks the cutest, Divid or Ted! Tracee xx

Sandi with an "I" said...

Good to see David made himself right at home Liz. LOL!
Do you reckon you'll have it all tidied up by Wednesday? I'm looking forward to lunch and a good chin wag.
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears and Bearly Sane Studio