Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mystery Design

Here's a sneak preview of a new design. She must be a princess - she's wearing a crown! (Or is she a queen?)
Thorny bougainvillea - is this for hacking through by a handsome prince?
All will be revealed soon!
I have been literally "throwing paint at the walls", and am heartily sick of it. If it sticks, so be it. If it doesn't, it wasn't meant to be there! (Joking!) Last night I heard a voice say, "Have you finished this bit yet?" (There was a tiny paint drip and a couple of miniscule bumps.) He very nearly wore a coat of paint from the tin I was holding!
However, my workroom is complete, except for floor coverings, and this depends on the finances! We are going shopping for shelving and other assorted "sundries" - IKEA here we come, complete with Family card for free coffee!!!!!!
It will be filled with all my "good" junk in a couple of weeks time.
Great time to de-clutter.
Or not.
I'll probably regret it!
Liz

2 comments:

Sandi Smith said...

Whoo hoo Liz! It's looking great and you'll find all you need at Ikea for sure ... love that place, just took me a little while to find it. LOL!
I bet I know what the mystery is ... the one that was on the "drawing board" the day we had lunch.
You have any free Wednesday's next month?
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears and Bearly Sane Studio

Tatkis said...

Your new design looks lovely - those violet colors are great!
And congratulations with the workroom!

Best wishes,
Tatyana