Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Woodend Teddy Bear Show Part 3

It was Halloween - yes, the day of the show was All Saints' Day. And how appropriate to have a "trick or treat" teddy! This one is by Raine Bears, all the way from Wellington in New Zealand. I think they were my favourite stand in the whole show.
This cute little pair of bears was my very, very favourite in the whole show. I don't know why - they just tugged on a heart string. And .... no .... I didn't buy them. Put out a few hints, but they were ignored .... some muttering about "too many bears" ....
Ah well, there's always next time ....
A very festive Christmas bear from Raine Bears.
And this is what part of their stand looked like.
These little rabbits on Kerri's Bundle of Bears stand caught my eye - with their very own furniture. A little girl's (or big girl's, or boy's) delight.

Here are a few of the teddies entered in the show for judging.
Some of the bears are a bit difficult to see, but the standard of workmanship was amazing.

Next time I will post some photos of bears entered in the novice section.
Liz
(And the rain continued!)

2 comments:

TiramiSue said...

Those faces on the sweater bears are just beautiful. Glad you had a nice relaxing show! Sue

susana said...

Thanks for sharing those wonderful photos of this show, i was a participant with 2 entries at that time :)