Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blog-A-Dog

I haven't packed yet! We are off to Jeff's Shed this morning to set up for the AQM - it's a trade show for patchwork and quilting and we hope to spread the Teddlywinks word to even more shops around the country, and even New Zealand. I'm taking "At the Bottom of the Garden" again - even though it's not a new release, it has been very popular and sells well.
David is doing what he does best - pacing around the house like a caged animal. How do these men do it? They can get ready to go out in five minutes! I'll bet he's forgotten to pack something, and it will be my fault!
He says, "No I haven't, and yes it will!"
I'd like to introduce the site foreman doing what he does best! He belongs to the builder who is doing the frame. Isn't he lovely! His name is ..... wait for it .... Pookie!
Liz

1 comment:

Bearly Sane ® said...

Glenn always wants me to pack for him and I have told him if he wants me to pack to write a list, then when he says I forgot to pack something I just show him the list ... it shuts him up quick! LOL!
Pookie sounds more like a poodle name...makes you wonder a bit about the owner...the builder is not a member of the Village People is he?
Hope you have great success at the trade fair Liz.
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears and Bearly Sane Studio