Monday, October 18, 2010

Goodie Bag

All the ladies at the Victorian Patchworkers and Quilters UFO Retreat at Arrabri Lodge received a goodies bag. An guess what? I was given one as well!
I love a surprise. Inside the bag, amongst other things, was a bowl of lollies. Or so we thought.
Yum yum. David was actually drooling (he loves lollies)! I was a bit suspicious because, well, I know how the minds of patchworkers work.
Voila! Each "lolly" was a folded and rolled 6" square! Imagine the time it took to make each one! There were around 50 ladies there, each one receiving a goodie bag.
And that's not all. On each dining table there were a dozen more to share (causing a fight over colours at our table)! So the school teacher in me took over and I had the ladies taking turns to choose their favourite colours.
More next time!
Liz

1 comment:

BubzRugz said...

What a lovely idea for a goodie bag - I was sorry not to get to it but it wasn't possible to do day trippers and I couldn't make the whole retreat - fun though and maybe we can meet another time...
Hugz