Sunday, October 24, 2010

Christmas is Coming

I made this Christmas stocking for Sean two years ago - now I have to make another one for Mark and Rachael's baby, due next week! And another for a little brother or sister for Sean due next April! I had to borrow Sean's so that I could cut a pattern from it - we can't have different sizes, can we?!! But each stocking will have a different picture in the middle, of course.
It's only two months until Christmas!
Will our workroom be completed? I certainly hope so, or I won't be very happy!
Liz

2 comments:

BubzRugz said...

Ooooh... thanks for the reminder - I have some to make one and also have another baby in April next year..... ours is due on the 13th - when is yours?
The stocking is lovely - I hope you can pop by and see mine too.....

Tatkis said...

It's such a cute Christmas stocking! Couldn't wait to see another two :)

Best wishes,
Tatyana