Friday, August 13, 2010

Sean's Quilt

Here it is! I've finished Sean's quilt! I can't wait to see his face when he finds himself in the astronaut suit! Find the tardis, K-9 and the dalek!
And the photos below show the wet, wet, wet conditions as the foundations for the slab were being prepared ....... the large puddles you can see are at least 600ml deep, and the sides were caving in!!!! The case of the incredible growing post holes. They are for the retaining wall posts, and I'm thinking that we'll need a lot more concrete to fill them!

More photos coming soon.
Liz

2 comments:

BubzRugz said...

The quilt is georgeous and I love how you put Sean as the astronaut - so clever.... exciting to see your workroom take shape - I'm about to show my hubz what could be done.........!!!! Hugz
Fiona

The little book of Nessie said...

Nice quilt Liz. I love the Dr. Who additions. I am sure Sean will love it. Regards, Nessie