Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sean's Quilt

I couldn't help myself! I've added a little tardis to Sean's quilt!
Also K-9. I wish he was still in the new Dr. Who series - he made a brief appearance, but has been "retired" since.
And not forgetting a dalek! Mustn't forget the daleks!
I didn't do a cyberman - they are just too scarey!
Mud, glorious mud! Wet, wet, wet. And more rain and strong winds have been forecast! Keep your fingers crossed - lots of work to be done tomorrow before the slab is poured on Friday.
And in the meantime, I am busily writing up the Grandma and Me pattern for Grandmother's Garden in New Zealand.
Bye for now!
Liz

4 comments:

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Liz! OOOOHH!! I LOVE your Dr who additions to your space quilt!! I'm a big Dr Who fan! K-9 was a real favourite and I loved that they brought him back for a cameo along with Sarah Jane. Darleks are pretty scary cos they just keep coming back, but I'm with you about the cybermen being the creepiest ... they scared me big time as a kid! :0) I bet this quilt is going to be a huge hit! Bear Hugs! KRIS

Joy said...

I used to love Dr Who when I was a kid!!! Your Dalek is supre .... "exterminate ... exterminate...." lol!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Wickedly Divine Creations said...

very cute quilt :D

Sharon (Stitches on Mars) said...

Love the Dr Whosian additions Lyn
Hugs, Sharon