Monday, May 3, 2010

New Stitchery and soon-to-be Grandparents again

Good news! We are going to be grandparents for the second time! Mark & Rachael are expecting their first child in October - a little cousin for Sean - how excited are we!!!! I'll have to start sewing ...... make something special for our new little "special someone".
I am still frantically getting ready for the Q.C.E. (trade show) in June. I have made the really, really bad mistake of trying to create several designs at once. I'm in a dreadful muddle.
However, here is a photo of a wall hanging that I completed today - I still have to write up the instructions, take photos, make up patterns, add to website, add to pattern lists, email and snail mail to shops and customers .............. and the list goes on ..... phew!
So .... by the time the Q.C.E. comes around, I'll have a lovely range of new patterns available, and you'll be the first to know about them right here on my blog.
Next time you hear from me, I'll have a story to tell about an ancestor of David's. Think Bonnie and Clyde, but not quite as violent. That's got you wondering! (Of course, that's David's side of the family - it would NEVER happen on my side!!!)
Liz

No comments: