Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bassinet Quilt

Another one finished! I'm amazing myself! QCE (trade only show) in June and I'm on track!!!!!
This one is a cute little bassinet quilt with a matching wall hanging - teddies in an old-fashioned pram and more teddies sitting on a toadstool - it says "Love me, love my teddy bear". You may have seen them as a work in progress in a recent blog. The stitcheries can be interchanged, they fit both designs. It's not on the website yet, but you can email me with any questions regarding purchasing this pattern. bears@teddlywinks.com.au
Now all I have to do is get these new designs into the shops, finish "Bearly Angels" (news about that one soon!), and also some little pre-printed stitcheries that I have been playing with. They will be released in June, if not sooner.
Happy stitching!
Liz

1 comment:

TiramiSue said...

As always, a treat for the eyes!!