Monday, March 29, 2010

Candy Canes and Teddy Bears

My goodness - it's an occupational hazard! David is going to work with threads all over his clothes! Unintentionally! He's like a human magnet - picks them up wherever he goes - what does that tell you about my housework!?! I'll have to inspect him before he leaves the house from now on!
I am making a Christmas wall hanging - I've used the Gingerland range from Northcott - it even has cute little gingerbread men.
I'm working on the borders now - I may have to go out to buy more fabric because I have almost run out of red.
I have another wall or "door" hanging which I made last year - you can see it at http://www.teddlywinks.com.au/christmas.php I used one of Nancy Halvorsen's Cristmas ranges for this one. I just love redwork teddies!
I'm off to the shops now!
'Bye,
Liz

1 comment:

Sharon (Stitches on Mars) said...

Hi Liz
Redwork Teddies rule,
Hugs, Sharon