Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bassinet Quilt

It's coming along nicely - yes, it's a little bassinet quilt and wall hanging set. Nearly completed, the pattern will be released sometime in May at www.teddlywinks.com.au.
Here is another little peek, I'm sure it will appeal to the grannies amongst us!
I have used some lovely soft fossil fern fabrics - I like the subtle play of shadows, leaves and "splotches" - there is such a fantastic range of colours available.
Workroom news - lots of money going out (permits, etc) but no construction happening yet!
It's a waiting game!
Bear Hugs,
Liz

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Don't know about the Grannies but it's appealing to me. :) Jeanette

Teddlywinks said...

Thanks Jeanette! I suppose it could also suit a doll's cradle - one for the "girl child" in us!
Liz

Renée's Country Quilts said...

I love Hand Embroidery. This block is adorable. You did a great job on it.
Renee