Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Girls' Day Out

I'm having a "girlie" day out on Saturday - going to a mystery quilt day at our local community house. It will be run by my quilting buddy Sue, or "Tiramisue" as she is known - I wonder why? Has it anything to do with chocolate? Or coffee?
It's a marathon affair, from 10am until 10pm, lunch and dinner included.
We have been given a list of fabrics to bring with us, also a recommendation as to what type: tone-on-tone, batiks, marbles, etc. Colours are up to us.
I have chosen some bright fossil ferns - here they are on the line after their brief encounter with the washing machine.
Can't wait to see what they turn into!


I still have to get something for the sashing, I think I need more green in it. Or maybe yellow.....
Liz

1 comment:

Joy said...

A splash of yellow would be super!!
Have a fun time, can't wait to see what you make :o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)