Friday, January 1, 2010

Glad Press'n Seal

Here was I, very smug, knowing that my local IGA stocked Glad Press'n Seal. Imagine my horror when I tried to buy some today! NONE on the shelves! So I got onto the internet and found a business, with on-line shopping - It is $6.99, and apparently they have had heaps of orders, so a check to see if it's in stock is advisable. But I'm sure that they would order more if it's obvious that all Aussie quilting ladies are after it!
Here is the link:
http://www.usafoods.com.au/p1691/paper-goods-and-flags-items/glad-press-and-seal/
USA Foods Melbourne
146 Cochranes Rd
Moorabbin, Victoria
Australia 3189
Phone: (03) 9555-0288
Fax: (03) 9532-0580
Good luck!
Liz

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Liz
I was wondering what you use this product for? I feel like I'm missing out on something. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm desperate to find Press'n Seal, have been using the one box I have with gay abandon, will follow your advice and hope for the best. So many of my friends want it too. If I'd known it would go off the shelf, I would have brought boxes home with me from USA in December! thanks for the help. Barb