Friday, November 20, 2009

Magic Lights

I found a couple of old photos that I thought you might like! This is the cottage My grandparents lived in when they moved here from Wales just after the second World War. It took a lot of TLC to get it half decent! That's my Grandma you can just see on the verandah. And check out the clothesline on the right! Below is an hilarious photo of Grandpa and my Dad!
Back to the AQM at Jeff's Shed. I don't know who was in charge of lighting, but the spotlights provided for each booth were woeful. Very difficult to adjust, and did nothing to enhance the displays!
However, it was a very different story in the "Ladies". The lights in there were so flattering! Every woman who went in there emerged feeling really good about themselves! I'd like one of those magic lights floating over my head all the time!
Liz

No comments: