Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tiramisu

You think this is about one of my favourite desserts, don't you? Well you're wrong! It's about my friend, TiramiSue. No, that's not her real name, but she has a reputation for being a chocolate and coffee fiend! I actually dropped the comment today that I was drinking too much coffee and should cut it back a bit, and she said "Why?"
Sort of brings things into perspective, does Sue.
However, the reason she features in this posting is because she needs to blog!
She really needs to create her own blog.
You'd be amazed at the creations she, um, .......... creates! She's a very, um, .......... creative lady!
Anyway, I won't go into detail because I'm sure you'd like to wait and see for yourself.
So, Sue - here's the challenge!
Blog by the end of the month!!!!!
And here's a Father's Day photo of Big Foot!
Ta ta,
Liz

No comments: