Sunday, September 20, 2009

Teddy Bears A-Plenty

I had coffee and a double choc-chip muffin after tea tonight - so - I'm awake! Went to bed, tossed and turned, re-designed the back garden in my head, planned tomorrow, solved the world's problems ........ and worried about a newsletter that I sent out today. Yes, I made that awful mistake of NOT blind carbon copying it! Which means everyone in that mail group gets a newsletter with everyone else's details on it. My apologies to all concerned - it won't happen again!
This afternoon I put together the quilt top of "Teddy Bears A-Plenty!" The fabrics are from Maywood Studio's Maid of Honor range, sent to me from Tim at Lloyd Curzon Textiles. I hope you like it - that's Himself holding it up for me, a bit wonky, but you get the idea!
Am I sleepy yet?
I'll give it another go!
Nighty night!
Liz

1 comment:

Joy said...

Oh Liz I just love it!!! Your bears are adorable and I really like that fabric range too, I must keep an eye out for that!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)