Saturday, August 29, 2009

Red Roses

Aren't they beautiful! Given to me by my lovely hubby - for no reason at all!!!

Here it is at last! A (very bad) photo of "Birdies", my new quilt, made using a layer cake, some cream material for the stitcheries and a lovely blue for the narrow border and binding. A very bad photo because it has been too windy to take the shot outside, which I prefer to do. When the conditions are right I'll give it another crack! It will be on the website soon.
Cheers!
Liz

2 comments:

Bearly Sane said...

Love them roses Liz!
The quilt looks very pretty but it is a bit hard to see the stitcheries. BTW I have a little job for you...will email you later.
Hugs,
Sandi

Joy said...

Awww that's so sweet - you must have a lovely hubby Liz :o)!!
Love the quilt ... want to see it closer though ;o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)