Monday, July 13, 2009

Haven't blogged for quite a while - because ........ it's COLD in my office!!!!!! The heater duct in the ceiling was squashed as a result of phone line work being done, and we haven't (for "we" read: the Man of the House) repaired it yet!
So there! Cold hands, cold feet, cold nose .......... brrrrr......
In the meantime, here are a couple more blocks from the Bluebird of Hope quilt.
The first is from Natalie Bird, and the one at the bottom is from Anni Downs.
Going to put my gloves on ....
Bye,
Liz
P.S. I'll be posting a pic of Alphabears made by my friend Pam soon.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Lovely to see you back,I've missed your blog.

Bearly Sane said...

Hi Liz...I understand where you're coming from and have just ordered a Dakin to go on my studio wall...I think we feel the heat and cold more at our age! LOL!!
Hugs,
Sandi