Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bluebird of Hope

I hope you have looked at the Quilt Aid 2009 site - we are all very excited about our beautiful quilt, 'Bluebird of Hope', which will be ready for a Darling Harbour launch on June 10th. You are able to register your details through the site so that information can be emailed to you as soon as it becomes available. www.quiltaid.com.au

A Teddy Bear Christmas
I have released an old favourite, A Teddy Bear Christmas (a ten month BOM), with a new look - using Nancy Halvorsen's current range, "I Believe in Santa". It will be available in the shops after June, and on my website www.teddlywinks.com.au in two or three weeks time. Keep an eye out for it! In the meantime, here's a photo.
Twelve months overdue and long-awaited Christmas stitchery design nearly ready! Watch this space!
Liz

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thank you for the book link, I have received my copy of the first three books already for Mum for mother's day. Thought I would just read the first couple of pages and can't put it down, so how can I give her that now I'm reading it first!!? I will need to go and get her something else over the week end. Take care, Kim:0)