Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Christmas Time for Teddy Bears

Do you remember last year, on July 31st, I posted a photo of a new Christmas stitchery design? And do you remember that I said it would be finished in a couple of weeks? What happened to it, you ask? I was waiting on some fabric in the mail, and when it arrived it was not what I expected, so instead of making a botched job, I decided to wait for something nicer to come along.
Today I have been working at my kitchen bench, cutting and arranging little squares of Nancy Halvorsen Christmas fabrics from her new range, " I Believe in Santa". Yes - it is a work "still in progress", and yes, it will be finished before June this year!
Here are a couple of sneak preview photos.
I hope you like it!
I'm off to play with fabric now!
Liz

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

It looks very cute Liz. Can't wait to see it finished. Hugs, Jeanette