Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Roses

I'm spoilt! These gorgeous roses were given to me by my best friend Helen and her daughter Kelli, just because we let them use our tressles for Kelli's wedding - the sort of thing you do for friends without thinking, and without expecting anything in return.I haven't blogged in what seems like ages - it has been hot, hot, hot ........ and I have been busy trying to finish a couple of designs ......... "No excuse!" says the Man of the House!
I am working on an Easter design - not a bear in sight! Busily sketching Easter Bunnies when David arrived home from work. His comment was, "Oooh, bear faces with long ears!" I looked long and hard at what I was doing and realised that he was right - screwed up the paper, threw it in the bin, made myself a cup of tea and read my book!
Bye for now,
Liz

2 comments:

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Liz! Oh dear! I laughed so hard when I read your husband's comment about bears with long ears ... and your response! Tee! Hee! Hee! We have those sort of discussions at our place sometimes! :0) Good thing we love our boys - or they'd be getting their own dinner!! And anyway ... I'm sure bears and bunnies are related - they both begin with "B", both have fuzzy fur, cute widdle faces ...! Will now wait with baited breath to see your Easter design - bet it's a beaut!! Bear Hugs! KRIS

Niki :-) said...

Lovely roses! What a nice friend you have! Your dogs are precious. Just found your blog and decided to add you to my favs! hugs from az