Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

These mischievous dogs are Jack (left) and Eddy. They belong to Mark and Rachael and are the funniest little dogs ever! If you are familiar with the Jack Russell breed you will understand, although Eddy seems to have some dacshund in him - short legs and rotund body - but the body could be due to his insatiable appetite!

Now.
Down to the serious stuff.
NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!
I have compiled my list.
These resolutions are UNBREAKABLE!
The BEST kind!
AND I think they will last for much longer than a year!
Here we go.............
1. Eat more chocolate.
2. Watch the midday movie in my pyjamas.
3. Buy more fabric for my stash.
4. Make more quilts.
5. Eat more chocolate.
6. Adopt more teddy bears, either by purchasing or making them.
7. Do less housework (hmmmm......is that possible?)
8. Make more lemon tart.
9. Making more lemon tart also involves drinking more coffee - nothing nicer that lemon tart and fresh coffee, except, of course, chocolate!
10. Oh, and eat more chocolate.

And I'm going to keep every single one of them!

Happy New Year Everyone - and remember to keep your sense of humour no matter what!
Liz

2 comments:

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Liz! Happy New Year to you! Love your list of New Year's Resolutions - I think I'm still resolving not to make any resolutions, just a list of 'goals'!! I may borrow items 3, 4, 6 and 7 from your list though! Not a big chocolate eater, more a caramel girl, so won't include those ones, but the coffee drinking sounds like a good plan, especially when it involves haring it with friends! Have a great day and I'll look forward to catching up more in 2009! Bear Hugs! KRIS

Joy said...

Finally a list of resolutions that I can relate to!!!! Brilliant ... I might just pinch a few of those myself LOL particularly No. 7 hehehe.
Hugs,
Joy :O)