Friday, November 21, 2008

Dazed and Confused

It's been a funny sort of week! Orders to fill after last weekend. Ran out of patterns - had to rush off to print more photos (love my local chemist and their natty little photo booth!). Bit tired and hazy - I think I got through the week on auto pilot! There are only three more things on my list (I love lists - they let me sleep at night!), hope to get them done before Monday morning!
This is the other new design - "Let's Play Ladies". Blanketstitch applique and embroidery, also a touch of lace - gorgeous! Details on the website www.teddlywinks.com.au
Hopefully an afternoon in the garden tomorrow - if the weather is kind, although I'm loving the rain we are having - it's a blessing.
Liz
P.S. If you love snowflakes, then here is a link that was sent to me by my friend Sue, with the comment "Something to do in your spare time"!!! It's rather cute.
http://www.popularfront.com/snowdays/

1 comment:

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Liz! Your new quilt is GORGEOUS - I'm not at all a pink girl and can only cope with it when it's with green, so this catches my eye! My best friend and I played ladies yesterday to celebrate her birthday - ate too much, drank lots of cuppas, bought lots of fabric, chatted lots and laughed HEAPS! Good day!! Bear Hugs! KRIS