Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kerri's Bundle of Bears

I've just been talking on the phone to Kerri - she has the most beautiful little shop in Woodend, Victoria, that is "all things bear". You know - I've talked about Kerri's Bundle of Bears before!
Kerri is a tireless worker for Free the Bears and Animals Asia - she is frantically preparing, with her trusty band of assistants, for her Teddy Bear Show in October which should be a "must do" for any bear lovers. It's such a lovely event - proceeds from which go to Animals Asia and Free the Bears Fund Inc.
If you are at the Craft & Quilt Fair at Melbourne Exhibition Centre (July 24th - 27th), make sure you visit Kerri's stand. She is also an agent for Charlie Bears - they are gorgeous! I keep putting one on my birthday/Mothers' Day/ Christmas list, along with that elusive Steiff bear, but I think my hints are ignored by Himself!!!

1 comment:

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Liz! What is it about our boys that they don't hear the bears 'calling'?! I ended up saving my play money to buy my one Steiff bearby - he's a Harley bear and very cute - in a tough bikey kind of way! Tee! Hee! Hee! Hope you're keeping well and warm - it's been FREEZING here! BRRRRR!! I hate winter - I'm like my bears, I just want to hibernate!!! Bear Hugs! KRIS (Tag Along Teddies)