Thursday, July 31, 2008

Christmas Mayhem

This is a sneak preview of my new Christmas stitchery quilt - it has been a headache trying to think up a title - it has gone through several name changes! Every time we thought of a really, really good and new and original name for it, I found another designer had already used that name - and I wanted to avoid confusion - so we settled on "Christmas Time for Teddy Bears" (a bit like "Picnic Time for Teddy Bears" which is a line from the song "Teddy Bears' Picnic" (and also another design of mine - oh dear, am I confusing myself?
I'm hoping to have the pattern complete in a few weeks.
Stay tuned!
Liz

1 comment:

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Liz! Oooooohhh!! Christmas and teddy bears - how can you go wrong!!! They look fabulous - the red work is always stunning. Looking forward to seeing the finished quilt. And I know what you mean about naming patterns!! Bear Hugs! KRIS (Tag Along Teddies)