Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Website Updates

Busy, busy, busy! Photocopier not quite fixed, but usable for the time being. We may have to upgrade considering the number of copies we've done lately! Trade show looming - just how much can I fit in a Lancer with the back seats down? You'd be surprised!!!!
I had a lovely surprise in the mail today - a customer from Sechelt in Canada who was so pleased with her order that she sent me a postcard of "The Ferry Boat Ride Quilt" (photo below), a quilt made a couple of years ago by The Sunshine Coast Quilter's Guild for their raffle. Also enclosed in the little package was one of their Guild pins (photo above). If you read this, thank you Mae - I will treasure it. I'm going to wear it to the show, and I think I've discovered another hobby! Collecting quilting pins!!!!!!
And thank you to all the ladies who have sent me cards and letters - I am constantly amazed by the friendliness and generosity of spirit of people in the quilting world.
News of the new designs coming very soon - website updates are on the way!
Liz

No comments: