Saturday, June 14, 2008

QCE Episode 4

Last installment!
This is my other new design - Teddy Bear Cot Quilt and Tiny Teddy Sleeping Bag - although lots of my customers have named it the "1 2 3 4 quilt"! I made the sleeping bag so that little hands would find it easy to put their favourite Ted to bed.




Now, can I gloat?
I was thrilled to receive an award - a certificate of excellence for the representative who gave the best service in Victoria, 2008. A huge “Thank You” to everyone! I was quite chuffed!!!! (Service is something I'm very particular about - we all like happy customers, don't we!)
That's all for now,
Liz (up in the clouds!)

3 comments:

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Liz! Congrats on your award! Your "1,2,3,4" quilt is lovely - beary cute! Bear Hugs! KRIS (Tag Along Teddies)

Helen Stubbings said...

HI Liz, I have just found out on Natalie's blog that you are here with us in blogland. Great to see you in Sydney, sorry I couldnt get out much to chat, yes I was constantly busy, everybody loves a freebie! and colouring in....see you in Melbourne
Helen

kim patterson said...

Hi Liz, You so deserve this award. I love ALL of your designs. And you are always so pleasant on the phone and email. Well done.Regards Kim.