Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Friend Bron

Yes, I know - I'm technologically challenged!!! I draw all my designs with pencil and paper, and do a lot of cut and paste (not on the computer - but with scissors and gluestick!). Our invoices are hand written, as are our envelope addresses. Most of our bookwork is done with pen and ink and we have a very clever lady looking after our website. It has taken me this long to learn basic blogging! But, at last, without help, I have worked out how to add a list of favourites to my blogspot!
Now - I have to show you a photo! On Tuesday night we had dinner with friends at the Home Hotel, Launching Place. My lovely friend Bron had just arrived home from a 4WD trip with her hubby Barry. Bron is a bundle of laughs - loves a chat and would do anything for you. She's not afraid of a bit of hard work and can often be found, when invited to someone else's home for tea, in the kitchen doing the dishes - in fact there are times when she, well, basically takes over! (I don't mind because we don't have a dishwasher! Well.... I do, but he complains a lot!)
I thought I'd share this photo with you - it is so typically Bron! On their trip, doing the washing at "Talc Alf's" near Lyndhurst. I hope she's not washing the French lingerie in that tub! What every girl wants - the newest in technology - a washing machine that is good for you!

1 comment:

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Liz! For years, my Mum said she didn't need to buy a dishwasher because she'd married one! THEN a couple of years ago she did up her kitchen and installed a drawer dishwasher - not sure what this says about poor Dad - perhaps his warranty ran out! Tee! Hee! Hee! Good on you for learning your way around blogging - I've been doing this for a few months and still don't know all I probably should! Ah well, so long as we keep trying!! Bear Hugs! KRIS (Tag Along Teddies)