Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sew Busy Bears

Well, here it is! A sneak preview of "Sew Busy Bears". It features two things I love - teddy bears and sewing! I have not finished it yet, but it will be available as a pattern sometime in June.
I had an interesting day yesterday - an appointment with my audiologist. I wear a hearing aid and also suffer from tinnitus. She told me that there were reports (not proven) that red wine can aggravate tinnitus, as does chocolate (also not proven)! She's talking to deaf ears (hmmmm......!). Later I watched the Pilot Guides episode about Britain (We have a love affair with the British Isles) whilst enjoying a glass of red, then a taped episode of Time Team whilst sipping a hot chocolate!!!!!
Give up wine and chocolate? I don't think so! Is there any hope for me?
Back to the sewing machine!
Liz
P.S. Did you know that there is a new Cadbury chocolate - Tiramisu. My chocoholic friend, Sue, put me on to it. She has such good taste!!!!! (Or is that TiramiSue?!!)

No comments: