Friday, May 30, 2008

Quilt and Craft Expo

Have been madly preparing for the QCE next week at Rosehill - it's a trade only show where, hopefully, we will pick up more retail outlets - get more of our patterns into the shops!
But it has not all been smooth sailing! Not only did I have a busy week, but the photocopier needs repairs and the photo booth where I have my photos done has been out of order, prompting a state of panic! Wanted to get lots of patterns put together this weekend, but cannot, so we're having an enforced rest (I suppose this is a good thing)! Hmmmm....... The Bill and Midsomer Murders ....... looks like chocolate tonight in front of the telly!
Photo shows "Teddybugs Sunflower Quilt", made up of the four sunflower stitcheries. It's a specially priced "freebie" if you purchase the four stitcheries (see website).
For those of you who like music, let me spoil your day! Here is a link to my son's band, Hatchet Dawn. Turn on your speakers and enjoy! (Or should I say, get out the earplugs!!! My apologies in anticipation! (If the link doesn't work copy & paste it into your web browser.) http://www.myspace.com/hatchetdawn

No comments: